Ranger Forum is Back - Sorry

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nathan, Feb 13, 2014.

1. Nathan

Nathan Administrator Staff Member

Hey Guys,

We upgraded our server which should have been a good thing... but during the move we had a serious issue. It's a long story but the short version is we were using some very old software that was out of date and the new server wouldn't support it. We decided to take the opportunity to upgrade our forum software. So this is it, the new and improved Ranger Forum.

There are a lot of upgrades that come along with this software but frankly I'm a little under water at this moment getting everything set up. For now, dive in and test it out and post in this thread if you have any issues or questions.

Thanks

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. gcextreme

gcextreme GCEXTREME Vendor

Did i lose my vendor tag??

4. OP
    Nathan

Sorry about that... fixed. There are a lot of little tweaks like that.

If you see anything else wrong please let me know and I'll look into it.

5. gcextreme

gcextreme GCEXTREME Vendor

Ok cool..thanks man!!
    This new site layout is kinda weird, gonna take some time to get used to.. Also what happend to the Ranger truck on the right upper side??

6. Kyle Hardin

Kyle Hardin New Member

I'm new to all of this and I'm having some trouble on figuring out how to use it a joined because I wanted to now the best tire and wheel combo to give my 96 ranger some stance

7. OP
    Nathan

I still gotta work on the header image. It's a different size in this software so I need to edit it.

So, what do you not like about the new software? It's different but the old software was about 8 years old and a bit dated.

8. Kyle Hardin

Kyle Hardin New Member

Just little difficult to use on mobile phones

9. Kyle Hardin

Kyle Hardin New Member

Also I can't really find anything on tire and wheel combos