Ranger Complete bolt on Rear Mount turbo kit

Discussion in 'Ranger Forum Classifieds' started by powa_ranga, Jun 16, 2016.

1. powa_ranga

powa_ranga New Member

Complete Rear mount STS intercooled turbo kit modified to fit an extended cab ranger. Kit is made for OBD1 but can work on later models with a tuner... comes with a Vortech 12:1 FMU, wideband setup, and boost/vac guage. Turbo is an STS T3/T04e 60 trim, comes with turbosmart wastegate and external blow-off valve. Comes with a wahlbro 255 direct drop in fuel pump as well as complete oil scavenge pump.All piping, hardware, clamps, etc are included. The kit is basically bolt on but some light fab experience and basic mechanical skills will be needed, if you are close enough to Sacramento I can show you how to install correctly. The whole kit was just shy of six grand new once it was all together. Asking 2k obo. 530-913-0645. Shipping will be expensive but willing to do that at buyers expense.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. OP
    powa_ranga

powa_ranga New Member

[​IMG][​IMG]

4. OP
    powa_ranga

powa_ranga New Member