Pulled the 93 out....

Discussion in 'Ranger Media' started by drppdyllwrngr, Jul 16, 2011.

1. drppdyllwrngr

drppdyllwrngr Member

literally. Tossed the Ex rear under it this morning, got it off the cinder blocks and back on tires. Needed to get it rolling again so I could get it on a roll back to move. Thought I would snap a couple pics of the two together. First night it's been out from under a cover in 4 years.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

and the Mustang dash
    [​IMG]

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Damn dude!! I wish I lived closer, I'd help ya out with the rebuild

4. OP
    drppdyllwrngr

drppdyllwrngr Member

Oh man, I would love that! I have plenty of room in the new house....

It will be nice being able to lay all my parts out and see exactly what i have and what i need.

5. Hurley

Hurley Superultramegalurker

Is that a bus in pic three?

6. OP
    drppdyllwrngr

drppdyllwrngr Member

nah, it's an old delivery truck that someone converted to a kitchen truck.

7. deerslayer94

deerslayer94 New Member

due let me know where your at in north carolina if it close id love to go help you out with it that thing gonna look good when it finished