Photobucket error!!!!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Dcrymes99ranger, Apr 27, 2012.

1. Dcrymes99ranger

Dcrymes99ranger Riding low and broke!!!

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Typical photobucket crap dude

4. SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

that sucks, ive had it where i logged in and all my pics were gone.. but they came back ha. is there like something you can download to make pics upload faster? it takes like at least 30 mins to do 20 pics

5. Took me five minutes to upload 150 pics. I dunno what y'all are doing hahaha

6. SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

wtf! lol did you download something ever?

7. Nope, just went to photobucket on my laptop and clicked upload. Try the bulk uploader if you have a lot. There should be a button to click somewhere.

8. SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

i actually just went the site and found that lol im gonna give it a try, its taking a bit to load

9. El Camino Man

El Camino Man Thank The Lord For BBFs!

Photobucket is tickin me off. They changed their customizing page. It sucks ass!!!

10. OP
    Dcrymes99ranger

Dcrymes99ranger Riding low and broke!!!

Maybe the issue is resolved. I'll retry tonight.

11. Fx4wannabe01

Fx4wannabe01 New Member

IDK but I'm PISSED they changed the editing program!! I miss being able to color change stuff with their color rotate option!!!!

12. SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

ik it was confusing at first! i dont do much of the fancy stuff tho haha

13. What the ****kkkkkkk????

14. SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

15. El Camino Man

El Camino Man Thank The Lord For BBFs!

I kinda figured out how to merge pics like I used to... I still liked the old version better. I wanna email those bastards lol