parking brake assembly 92 ranger. Which years will fit?

Discussion in '1989 - 1992 Ford Ranger' started by oregonsam, Jun 7, 2018.

1. oregonsam

oregonsam New Member

Hi. I'm having a difficult time finding a parking brake assembly for my 92 ranger. Does anyone know which other years will fit? I'm guessing/hoping 89-92 second generation are all the same...but don't want to buy one that won't work. Thanks much for any guidance.

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. GDMartin9

GDMartin9 New Member

4. GDMartin9

GDMartin9 New Member

Howdy Sam, Gabe in Roseburg. I'm a new member. I just got my E-brake assembly replaced. It was used. I got it fixed at H.I.S. Auto Repair on South Stephens Street in Roseburg. They may know, as they were able to find aforementioned extremely fast. That is, if one of these fellas can't answer your query. Lot of Ranger Smart people on this site. Pretty impressive. Good luck. Gabe