ohc temp sensor

Discussion in 'Ranger Forum Classifieds' started by klinger86, Feb 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

i'm looking for the sensor that you hookup to the ohc and the harness to hook it up with. got the ohc outta a jy and they wanna charge me like 30 bucks or more just for the sensor and harness. i know if i go to ford and buy it the harness alone is 40 bucks and then the sensor is another 40. please someone help

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Clinton , this is a job for the hooligan

4. OP
    klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

yeah done asked him he's outta them. he's the one that said i should post here and on frf. lol

5. I guess it's too collllld for him to go to the jy..lol
    I know ur reading this Clinton lol put on the heavy coat man

6. OP
    klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

lol it was actually pretty nice here today wish it was a lil warmer though. it almost made it to 50 here. he said that he had went today. dont know if he got anythign or not he just said he didnt have any extra ones right now.

7. 68 here today could be warmer

8. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Yeah I was at the yard earlier today, I wish I had known!

9. OP
    klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

lol i wish i would have known to. *thinking about going out and stealing the one off the ol' ladys exploder* how fast you think she'd kill me?

10. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

LOL...fast!! If you want to wait I may hit another yard next week depending on the wether and I'll get you one

11. OP
    klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

cool.
    i'll let you know if i get one before hand

12. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

13. OP
    klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

oh and i showed her what i posted and she said damn straight to your reply. lol

14. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

lol....

15. OP
    klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

yeah that thing is her baby can't much blame her. being her first car and everything like that.

16. buggman

buggman Do not touch the trim!

Buy C-diddy a pack of handwarmers... they go a long way towards him gettin' parts on a cold day. :yes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.