New vendor

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by RANGER JIM, Apr 4, 2012.

1. RANGER JIM

RANGER JIM Ranger Forum Vendor

I heard about this place from Hooligan..So here I am! My name is Ranger Jim, I rebuild Rangers, and sell any and all kinds of ranger parts. My company is just starting up, for right now its building rangers and selling parts. I will soon have a store front where I will be selling the parts, modification parts and accessories.

I am looking for some merchandise to pack the storefront and also looking to build a few Ranger Jim trucks to show off what kind of modifications can be done.

Thanks for having me, I look forward to helping you guys out and please be patient, I am not a good computer person so I may need some help.

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Freemans 00

Freemans 00 Active Member

welcome and we have heard nothing but good about you

4. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Welcome

5. hazard-maine

hazard-maine northern ranger driver

so clinton is this your ranger master?

6. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

He is the guy with the new store!

7. Hurley

Hurley Superultramegalurker

Welcome to RF.net

8. ZRanger28

ZRanger28 Got boost?

welcome!

9. Franchi Motorsports

Franchi Motorsports Ranger Forum Vendor

Welcome to the boards bud!

If you need any SCT tuner/programmers for canned or custom tunes, I can hook you up. :)

10. 01B3000

01B3000 ORIGINAL Portable Seizure

Welcome man, where in north jersey are you, obviously Close to Clinton, I know i may make a trip or two up to ya.

11. Black mamba

Black mamba The mannnn

Nice!! Welcome !!!

12. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

I am helping him and his secretary with navigating the site. They arent used to forums yet so any questions or anything right now, shoot me a pm and I will give you his phone number. He is located in the Dover/ Rockaway area

13. 08 Ranger Sport 4X4

08 Ranger Sport 4X4 New Member

Welcome. Can't wait to see what your store will have to offer!!!