New Mirrors

Discussion in 'Exterior' started by DPG3, May 3, 2012.

1. DPG3

DPG3 Member

I have a 2004 ranger edge, single cab, 3.0 v6. the mirrors i have on them now suck, i cant really see any reflection on the top. Is there any other mirrors that i can get that are maybe a little more towing friendly, but dont stick out 2 feet, and have a bigger reflection so i can see behind me without ducking?

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. El Camino Man

El Camino Man Thank The Lord For BBFs!

You could get some of those towing mirrors that stick out 3 feet! Then you can see everything lol.

4. OP
    DPG3

DPG3 Member

I didnt want that, i drive close to people sometimes in certain situations and i dont want the risk of my mirror hitting them like that. i found some cool ones, would any made by CIPA work?

5. OP
    DPG3

DPG3 Member

Ok i will check them out. Ive been interested in kool vue mirrors. Any comments on those?

6. I've never heard of them, so nothing from me. I'm sure other members have heard of them though

7. OP
    DPG3

DPG3 Member

what mirrors will fit, as in years off of different rangers

8. Dcrymes99ranger

Dcrymes99ranger Riding low and broke!!!

I have the Ranger edge/explorer mirrors, on mine and they are awesome. I hate those 06 mirrors. Just my opinion though.

9. He needs it for towing without having the long towing mirrors

10. OP
    DPG3

DPG3 Member

its a 04 tho. and i know rangers can be picky sometimes. what mirrors would look cool on the ranger?

11. Sinister04Fx4

Sinister04Fx4 Everything is a project.

I got the 06 mirrors on my 97. I love them. I see everything and they look pretty good in my opinion.

12. OP
    DPG3

DPG3 Member

ok thanks guys.

13. OP
    DPG3

DPG3 Member

explorer mirrors wont work will they? will f150 mirrors work?

14. Expo, not sure about... F150's have bigger mounts and won't fit flush to the door.

15. OP
    DPG3

DPG3 Member

what other cars will fit?

16. I really don't think anything else will fit other than a Ranger mirror... Mounts will be different, and the power hookups will be different.

17. OP
    DPG3

DPG3 Member

are there any mirrors made for towing that fit the ranger?

18. OP
    DPG3

DPG3 Member