1. AGreager18

AGreager18 Member

My spyder black halo projector headlights came today. More pics to come when I get time to wire them up.

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Brinker88

Brinker88 Black sheep o' the family

4. finn611

finn611 happiness is a warm gun

I wish they made a decent projector for the 3rd gens.

5. Pbav8tor

Pbav8tor Old Fart

I love mine but I am going to change the Halo rings to CCFL.
    [​IMG]

6. Freemans 00

Freemans 00 Active Member

Those lights are damn ***y.

7. OP
    AGreager18

AGreager18 Member

Pbav8tor, did u splice the leds and halos into the turn signal harness( running light wire) ? did you use ur stock corner light wires for anything or did u just take the bulb out????

8. Hurley

Hurley Superultramegalurker

I would love to get my hands on a set of those

9. Captured Time

Captured Time watch this and hold on

thos be bad ass bro

10. Pbav8tor

Pbav8tor Old Fart

11. OP
    AGreager18

AGreager18 Member

Thanks everybody, hopefully I get out of work early enough today to hook them up and give yas some pics

12. OP
    AGreager18

AGreager18 Member

13. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Those are awesome! Let me know how they hook up and how easy it is. I may have to get a set

14. OP
    AGreager18

AGreager18 Member

Here is a video I found that explains everything for the install. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-IrrtsU9G8&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

15. Pbav8tor

Pbav8tor Old Fart

Ok, wire the LEDS and Halo rings and the side marker light to the running lights. Then just plug in the 2 plugs.

[​IMG]

16. just use taps dont cut off the connector as in that video, incase you want to go back to stock

17. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

18. OP
    AGreager18

AGreager18 Member

Ok here is where I'm at now. So far I spliced all 8 wires on each head light down to 2 (1 positive and 1 ground) now the instructions that came with the light say to splice them into the turn signal harness that comes off the headlight. There are 3 wires on this connector ( ground, running, flasher) and splice the positive into the running light wire. So the question is should I follow the directions that way I have the headlight completly wired up and just need to plug it into the truck or do I directly connect/ splice into the corner light wires on the truck???

19. OP
    AGreager18

AGreager18 Member

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

20. Pbav8tor

Pbav8tor Old Fart

Tap into the corner light wire and the plug in the other 2. On the truck.

21. OP
    AGreager18

AGreager18 Member

Done!!!!!!!!