New England Area Ranger Owner

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Scrambler82, May 1, 2012.

1. Scrambler82

Scrambler82 Old Guy User

Hello,

I am an older Ranger owner, I mean age not like an ’84 Ranger, have had a number of Rangers starting with an ’88 with a ’93 5.0L; all have been 4x’s except for my ’95 2x.
    I now own an ’03 Ranger EDGE, 4x, 5 sp, with Coil Overs in the front, 6” skyjacker rear springs, a 3.0L, and Steppie Bed added after the fact. 33” KM2’s on Slotted Wheels.

[​IMG]

Plan for the future:
    Rear Bumper - have had the new bed on for a while but no bumper, working on it, the idea not the bumper.
    Remove the Step Bars.
    New Frame - this one is getting bad in the rear, heavy flaking, may even be a hole under the flaking but I really do not want to know.
    New Engine - thinking 5.0L, aftr-mkrt 5 sp and T/C
    Maybe 35’s
    Tunes - Pioneer AVIT 120, with component speakers in the front and 10 Sub behind the seats and may want some 6x8s too.
    SAS - ? - Thkg on it but this is my DD so not too sure what will happen, have a 31 spline 8.8 sitting in front of the garage, it might make it in but need disc change over.
    OH ya, remove the step-bars.

My hobbies are - Trucks, Cars, Photography, Amateur Radio and anything else that I take an interest in.
    I do not work anymore, thk GOD, but find a lot of things to do in the shop/garage and around the house.

Thks for listening.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2012
  2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Welcome to rf.net!

4. Brinker88

Brinker88 Black sheep o' the family

Welcome! Sounds like you've had a nice little fleet of rangers.

5. Hurley

Hurley Superultramegalurker

welcome to the forums!

6. hazard-maine

hazard-maine northern ranger driver

welcome fellow new englander

7. buggman

buggman Do not touch the trim!

[​IMG]

Nice to see you found us :thumbsup:

8. 2004 fx4 level2

2004 fx4 level2 04 fx4 level II

Welcome to RFN!!

9. Black mamba

Black mamba The mannnn

Welcome !!!! Glad to have someone with a fleet like that hea

10. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

I know you!! Welcome man!

11. Demon

Demon I take no prisoners!

welcome

12. OP
    Scrambler82

Scrambler82 Old Guy User

Thks

Thanks for the response and yes finally found this site via a Ranger-Forums.com posting talking about Shane.

Looks interesting and I am looking forward to looking around here and see what is up or is that down.

ltr

13. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

Welcome to rfn.

14. rango88

rango88 Chuck Norris Drove a Ram

welcome to rfn

15. mad hatter

mad hatter Member

Welcome to RFN.
    Nice looking truck