NetFlix.com

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Dcrymes99ranger, Apr 21, 2012.

1. Dcrymes99ranger

Dcrymes99ranger Riding low and broke!!!

So who uses it I'm thinking of signing up for it so I won't have to pay for cable. What are your pros and cons on this??? Discuss.

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

i have it to watch at work and love it... the only bad thing about it i think is you have to wait for so long for the new releases to come out on it... if you can afford it get netflix and blockbuster home block buster gets the new releases faster....

4. OP
    Dcrymes99ranger

Link to this blockbuster??? I'm watching family guy season 8 right now... ****ing epic...

5. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

http://www.blockbuster.com/

i have the free trial at home from when i signed up for dish but i rarely use it cuz i use netflix at work put on an old movie to fall asleep to.....

6. Hurley

Hurley Superultramegalurker

If you have an xbox or internet tv then get netflix. I f'ing love my netflix!

7. we had netflix, seemed like a waste cause the movies you stream were not good quality maybe for the younger audience but I did not like what they had to offer

8. OP
    Dcrymes99ranger

I like it cause I can catch up on tv series and watch wwe autobiographies.

9. finn611

finn611 happiness is a warm gun

Nexflix FTW!

10. rango88

rango88 Chuck Norris Drove a Ram

I have canadian netflix,. its not as good as us netflix, but still worth the $8.99 a month for it :)

11. Franchi Motorsports

Franchi Motorsports Ranger Forum Vendor

I stopped paying for cable years ago and just use Netflix. I dont care if they aren't the most current shows, it's all new to me anyhow. lol