My name is Buck

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Fordman1941, Dec 29, 2017.

1. Fordman1941

Fordman1941 New Member

I wish to thank the forum administrators and members for accepting my request to join. I have been a Ford Ranger enthusiast for quite sometime. My first Ranger was a 1979 Ford Courier and since then I have had 7 Rangers. My last acquisition is a 2006 Ford Ranger Sport, 3.L V6, Supercab with automatic transmission. I now have over 128,000 miles plus and going strong.

Looking forward to learning and get better acquainted with the Ford Ranger owners and enthusiasts.

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. mhoward

mhoward Member

Hello Buck, and welcome to the forum! Looks like you have a long history with Rangers! My father had a 1974 Courier. I don't remember much about it, but I know he really liked it.

4. Gharry

Gharry New Member

Hello Buck. Welcome and let me say ,have a great New Year !

Fordman1941 likes this.
  5. OP
    Fordman1941

Fordman1941 New Member

My Courier was fun but very simple and basic, no frills small truck.

6. DeanMk

DeanMk Member

Welcome Buck, and happy new year.