might have another new ride

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Diabolical Ranger, Aug 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

only 9000 miles working on a deal
    2007 superglide custom

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Do it man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. hazard-maine

hazard-maine northern ranger driver

do it! it matchs your ranger!!

5. we are in negotiations now

6. hazard-maine

use the magic of the bread to negotiate faster

7. If this goes through ... has a lil title issue right now as his ex will not sign off on it YET I am going to see you Clinton and the Grandview no doubt

8. hazard-maine

hellz yah!

9. mcdonald58

mcdonald58 New Member

thats a sweet bike.

10. Demon

Demon I take no prisoners!

do it

11. I'm trying, gotta get his ex to sign off, as they still owe money on it and going through a divorce. He wants $$ she wants $$$$$$$ I will give $$
    he is telling me he will sign her name I said oh no dont do that I will not buy it then

12. Pbav8tor

Pbav8tor Old Fart

Nice, hope it works out for you. Tell the EX she gets the money!

13. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Dude you get that....I'll have to buy another one! If you get it...You have to put Ape hangars on that!!! You make it here.....The grandview trip is my treat man!

14. Demon

Demon I take no prisoners!

i'm soon to get a bike as well. does that apply to me as well? lol

15. rango88

rango88 Chuck Norris Drove a Ram

damn thats a nice bike dude, I hope it works out

16. ob269

ob269 New Member

Nice! I love that it will match your ranger too!

17. hazard-maine

your getting the wrong style bike so no

18. no ape hangers, I never liked them plus I dont want to keep my arms up in the air all day long haha, now the grandview trip could be expensive, those 10 girl private dances with champagne lol:D

19. SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

dude that bike is sweet! make the deal on it yet?

20. no deal yet, the way it is they still owe 3500 bucks on it. he had a sign on it yesterday when I drove by 3000 obo I said I would give the 3k in cash , then he said the ex has to sign the title , then the balance came out in the open, he thought he could just sell it and renig on the rest of the loan hahahaha I can see why the wife left this dumbfuchk he one of them there dipshidiots lol so not looking good right now , she has brains and does not want to sell it for 3k or even 5 k she wants 7500 I cant do that so price jump to 7500 from his advertised price of 3k fk that ****

21. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Yeah if the loan has a balance they could repo it from you, plus you wouldnt be able to register it either. What a dumbass

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.