Just wanted to introduce myself

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by rcampadonia, Jul 19, 2012.

1. rcampadonia

rcampadonia 87' Ranger XLT 4X4 2.9 V6

Hey everybody, half way new to the site, just wanted to introduce myself. Ive got an 87' ford ranger XLT 4x4 2.9 liter V6. Bought it in 2005 for 1000.00 bucks and has been a daily driver ever since. Ive done minimal work to this truck and she just keeps on ticking. going on 190,000 miles. Ive gotten ALOT of info from this site whenever ive had problems, thought ide return the favor with any useful info ive gathered. So far only written one post. ANYWAYS enough rambling just wanted to give an intro and thank everybody who has contributed to this site :thumbsup:

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. greenmachine2000

greenmachine2000 New Member

4. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Welcome to the site. Lets see the truck!

5. dragracer969

dragracer969 New Member

Welcome to the site

Sent from my MB865 using Forum Runner

6. Hurley

Hurley Superultramegalurker

Welcome to RF.net

7. SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

welcome aboard man!

8. Brinker88

Brinker88 Black sheep o' the family

Welcome! Where you from?

btw, that's a really clean 2nd gen. Very nice.

9. OP
    rcampadonia

rcampadonia 87' Ranger XLT 4X4 2.9 V6

BOISE IDAHO.........got some mean clay around here, just sticks, agree completely with your signature, my Ranger has NEVER let me down!

Last edited: Jul 21, 2012