I've been gone too long

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 08 Ranger Sport 4X4, Sep 9, 2011.

1. 08 Ranger Sport 4X4

08 Ranger Sport 4X4 New Member

What's going on everyone? I haven't been on here in a quite some time. I hope all is going well. Hope I didn't miss anything important. I don't have any pics to update you guys for my truck yet, but I'm not sure if I have since let everyone on here know (if you're on FRF) you probably already know. I added a 3in BL with 33/12.5 r 15 BFG KM2's. I still have to add my mustang dome, buggman led 3rd brake light, new gears are coming soon and hid headlights. Pics will follow after each install.

Can't wait to get everything done so I can start scheming my next mod.

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Hurley

Hurley Superultramegalurker

Welcome back dude. Can't wait to see some pics.

4. OP
    08 Ranger Sport 4X4

Thanks man, I just can't wait to find the time to do it all. I'll definately be needing help from you guys on doing this stuff.

5. yeah, welcome back "Kotter" lol
    lets see them pics

6. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

welcome back

7. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Whore that out man!!

8. OP
    08 Ranger Sport 4X4

Will do. Hopefully getting my camera fixed asap so I can start whore it out.

9. rango88

rango88 Chuck Norris Drove a Ram

i havent been on here in 2 months also :eek: i know how you feel :p