Introducing myself

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by turbowagonman, Mar 17, 2019.

1. turbowagonman

turbowagonman New Member

Hello, my name is Shawn and I've been a life long Ford guy and I'm on my second Ranger. The first one I bought was a 2003 I picked up in 2005 and now that 2019 has come it's time for retirement for the old truck. I picked my 2003 with 30,000 miles on it and it now has 235K on it and and it was a good 200,000+ mile run it gave me so I found a 1999 4x4 that needed a little work but is a solid truck. As for my first Ranger, it really didn't give me any problems hence I never needed to make an account but this 1999 has been a bit of a heartache so I've been doing a lot of searching and it seems any time I need to find something out I get directed to this forum so I figured it's about time to set up a user name. I enjoy the fact that there is so much information in this forum especially since I'm trying to get my new Ranger running and driving correctly and I'm going through all the years of neglect/lack of maintenance.

I'll be posting/searching for trouble shooting issues I have but I just wanted to introduce myself for my fist post.

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. DeanMk

DeanMk Member

Welcome Turbo! =)

If you can't find the info you seek here, you could also try The Ranger Station.
    It's helped me a time or two.
    ...and I understand about your '99. My '98 XL has been a bit of head scratcher from time to time.
    I still have fonder memories of the '89 Mazda that this one replaced, but its been a pretty good truck.
    Can't believe the end of this month will mark 7 years with this truck already....how the time flies.

Dean