Intro for BUGGMAN MODS YouTube Channel

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by buggman, Aug 17, 2013.

1. buggman

buggman Do not touch the trim!

As many of you know, I've been on the Ranger forums for many years & I've seen lots of changes. I've learned quite a bit from fellow members & I hope I've helped teach others as well.

I've had this idea kicking around for a while, but I finally got around to starting it...

Drum roll please....

I've just started my own YouTube Channel: BUGGMAN MODS

Laugh if you want, I've only got a couple short videos uploaded right now but I hope to add tons of videos of projects I've done, projects I have in mind & various other crazy ideas. As I'm able, I want to add some How-To tutorials, Tips & Tricks, who knows what else I'll come up with.

The comments are open on my videos so anyone can post messages, comments, suggestions, etc. If there's something you'd like to see or if you have a question on how something was done, let me know.
    I want to keep my channel family friendly so any vulgar or nasty comments will get removed.

I hope many of the friends I've made over the years in the Ranger community will check out my channel, LIKE my videos, Subscribe to my channel... maybe even click on an ad once in a while (I know everyone hates ads, but if I get a few bazillion ad clicks, Video Likes & Subscribers, I might actually make $1 in 10 years :sgrin: )

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. OP
    buggman

Small bump for NEW videos uploaded!

4. 08 Ranger Sport 4X4

08 Ranger Sport 4X4 New Member

This is a great idea! I'll have to check them out when I'm not at work and they aren't spying on me lol.

5. OP
    buggman

lol

Not to worry, they're all SFW :yes:

6. 08 Ranger Sport 4X4

08 Ranger Sport 4X4 New Member

Well technically I'm not supposed to be browsing the internet at all unless it's work related... But that's good to know they are SFW.:thumbup:

7. Scrambler82

Scrambler82 Old Guy User

Looking good out there.

8. gdal

gdal New Member

I have been trying to contact you via PM. I'm interested in several of your LED products. Do you have a site or a list of LED mods available?