1. 360Ranger

360Ranger USAF Veteran

Regional listings for CL & Classifieds...........so you know where what your lookin is located.

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. This would be nice, but you kinda already know if someone has their location in their sig.

4. Captured Time

Captured Time watch this and hold on

not every one dose tho bro

5. That's why I said IF lol

6. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Its a cool idea. I am waiting on Jon or Nathan to come on and take a look at the suggestions so give them some time to take a look guys. I am sure they have good things coming

7. Achromious

Achromious New Member

honestly everyone should be able to at least have a state or major city in their profile

8. doyouquaxu

doyouquaxu FUUUUUUUUUUUUU

or you could search craigslist on your own instead of relying on the forum. the regional sections of CL/Classifieds will make things way too cluttered IMO

9. OP
    360Ranger

360Ranger USAF Veteran

Just usin you ^^^^^ as an example: IMO it should be "manditory" to register that you put at least what state your in.

10. doyouquaxu

doyouquaxu FUUUUUUUUUUUUU

or i could be smart enough to put it in the advertisements i post.

11. Achromious

Achromious New Member

X2 it's not too much to ask

12. Well usually it states the location in the URL, which you can then look up on google maps if you really wanted to...