Hi there,

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Rambo, Apr 7, 2013.

1. Rambo

Rambo New Member

Hi everyone. I'm very new here, i own a double cab xtl 2004 green color. One very tough truck and love it so much. Very very useful here in the island of Borneo. Never had any problem tackling the mountain or the jungle. Mainly for fishing and camping.
    Yesterday I went to book the new ranger 2.2 xtl manual, really hope everything went well with the bank. Book black color. The new ranger took me by surprise, it got more power, very spacious, more gadgets in side and this I have to say very very ***y. Fall in love with it straight away.
    I've test drive the auto version but book manual transmission as ford sale person said no stock for auto until 1st quarter next year 2014 if lucky. Can't wait that long so I go for manual. Anybody got any info why.....????.pls share or advice on this. Thanks:thumbup:

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

welcome

4. Diablo

Diablo New Member

welcome , post pics of that 4 door crew cab!!!

5. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Welcome to the site! I'd like to see the truck if you can post pictures. As far as the manufacturing of the Rangers, they stopped producing them in the states so I'm not sure what they are doing overseas yet.