Hello

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by user12344556, Sep 27, 2017.

1. user12344556

user12344556 Banned

Just thought I'd say hello.
    I have a 1997 ranger xlt 2wd with a 4.0v6 and just over 194k miles. Like to do my own wrenching when I can and trying to learn more. My baby is at the point of lots of little repairs and will need some bigger ones soon so I enjoy all the knowledge I get from the forum. Thanks for having me.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2017
  2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Eddie Money

Eddie Money Member

Welcome, and good luck!! I just signed up here as well, but this forums seems dead. If you know of a active ranger forum please share it.

4. OP
    user12344556

user12344556 Banned

Ditto there. But i have found lots of good information so far to aid in maintaining my almost 200k truck so far.

5. mhoward

mhoward Member

Yeah, this forum isn't very lively, but most of the others are dying as well. Maybe if we all stick around, this one will come back to life. :)

6. OP
    user12344556

user12344556 Banned

Well with the mileage in my ranger I hope so.. I can certainly use the advice :)

7. mhoward

mhoward Member

I bounce around 3 or 4 different forums. Each has its own appeal, and each offers help and how-tos.

8. OP
    user12344556

user12344556 Banned

Mhoward any other forums you'd suggest?

9. mhoward

mhoward Member

I regularly frequent both ranger-forums.com and FordRangerForum.com. I am known with the same user name here and at both those sites. Can't have too many Ranger resources, ya know! *hoping I didn't just violate any rules on this forum*

10. Eddie Money

Eddie Money Member

11. mhoward

mhoward Member

@Eddie Money: Do you go by the same name on the other forums? I stop by therangerstation.com occasionally... didn't know fordranger.net existed.