hello! new to rangers

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by taylor klaas, Jan 8, 2019.

1. taylor klaas

taylor klaas New Member

but not new to mini trucks. I recently picked up my uncles 95 3.0 5 speed single cab off him that he bought new in 1995. only has 141000 when I got it. not too bad. already done a lot to it but it needs more. pic is off how I purchased it in September of 2018. Also if anyone has fog light brackets they want to sell message me!

Attached Files:

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. OldTimer

OldTimer New Member

Don't know what kind of sound system you prefer, I just installed a Kenwood KMM-BT222U stereo with four Pyle PL683BL. The original 25watt speaker cones fell out in my hands! My 94 XLT took 6x8 speakers all the way around, these fit like oem! The stereo is single din, put the install sleeve in and the rest of the stereo slide into place like the truck was built around it! It gives excellent sound ''INSIDE'' my truck, but it doesn't go thumpythump down the street! The wiring is easy, just gotta take your time (I retired as an industrial maintenance manager) That is one good looking truck! I bought mine back in November, only 109k miles!!

4. Frankop

Frankop New Member

Hello, Taylor! Welcome to the forum!