hello from ohio

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by racsan, Dec 5, 2011.

1. racsan

racsan exceding the limits....

yes im from ohio, we won only half our state collage games and are still going to a bowl game, sure it should be the toilet bowl instead of the gator bowl but losers cant be choosers....ha ha. seriously, i could care less about sports, i follow nascar somewhat, use my truck for whatever the need may be, on occasion i pull a 6x10 enclosed trailer with it, its a '93 supercab 4x4. 4.0 V6, 5 speed manual, hurst shifter, summit rear diff cover with bearing load supports, rear coil helper springs, step bars, grille guard, plastic/'glass cap. ive had this truck for about 10 years now, bought it used. swapped the auto hubs for manual milemarkers. i dont do much off-highway driving. its my daily driver and im not going to be making a monster truck out of it. its my 2nd ranger but resembles the first one. both were supercabs, both manual transmissions, both 3.73 gearing, both i outfitted with black grilleguards & matching caps. the '88 was a 2.3 2wd 4cyl, great on milage, not so great on tourque. the '93 is defintly a upgrade, sure its best milage ever was only 19.5, but considering its a 4,300 pound 4x4 with a 245 cubic inch V6 with 3.73 gears, i think its acceptable. eats snow like nothing else ive ever had. the '88 wasnt too bad, but with the right tires & weight added, it just didnt have much power left over.. heres pictures of both. the picture of the '88 was took around '91, wherever it is today i doubt it still looks this good.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

welcome to rfn..... what part of oh you from?

4. Hurley

Hurley Superultramegalurker

Welcome!

5. Captured Time

Captured Time watch this and hold on

welcome man

6. OP
    racsan

central ohio, marion area, its north of columbus by about 45 miles.

7. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Welcome. I have seen your truck on other forums. Do you go by the same name?

8. OP
    racsan

yes, i am "racsan" on a few other forums, the ranger station, ranger-forums,rangerpowersports, ford-trucks.com and probly a few ive forgotton about. it makes it easier to keep the same username, lol.

9. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Ok cool, I remember the pic with the chipmunk in the grill. I am on a few others as well, names is Clinton on them. Thanks for joining dude

10. OP
    racsan

thats one of the few performance chips for a obd 1......ha ha!
    [​IMG]

11. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Lol...I hear he's doing movies now

12. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

yeah i think the next movie is called chipwrecked and it comes out the 18th.... lol

13. sullys_ranger

sullys_ranger New Member

welcome bro!

14. rango88

rango88 Chuck Norris Drove a Ram

welcome to rfn