Hello from O-H-I-O

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by 08 Ranger Sport 4X4, Feb 7, 2011.

1. 08 Ranger Sport 4X4

08 Ranger Sport 4X4 New Member

So I got "recruited", like some other people I've seen so far, by Clinton.

My name is Stephen. I am from Ohio. I have a 2008 Ford Ranger Sport 4X4 that I bought in Sept of 2010. I joined another forum (FRF), really liked what I saw and some of those people are here as well, so I thought I'd join the party. I used to own a Frontier and felt I could do so much better, so I upgraded to the Ranger. Never regretted a second. I enjoy watching my truck and other people's truck evolve, even though most of my mods are sitting in boxes in the garage, they are just waiting for some free time and warmer weather.

So far:
    -Tinted windows (not sure how much of a mod that is... but oh well)
    -Added key-less entry, and also had my truck undercoated and sealed
    -Not a mod but I also have an Ultra-gauge.

Things I have but still need to go on my truck: (Waiting until warmer weather to do most of these)
    -3" PA Body lift
    -LED Third Brake Light
    -Honey comb (needs painted) grill w/hella's behind
    -DDM HID kit for my headlights and taillights (in transit)
    -Mustang Dome light (need to paint and change to LED)

Mods to come:
    The biggest one is going to be new rims and tires in few weeks when I get the money for them. Still haven't made a decision on tires or rims yet, but I know I am getting 33's. Either going with BFG A/T K/O's, BFG M/T KM2's, or Cooper Discoverer STT's. Too many rims out there to narrow it down yet.
    Also planning on a Flowmaster 40 Series muffler either dumped or brought back to duals, spray-in bedliner, LED brake lights, new shocks to improve ride, painting/bedlining my toolbox, upgrading sound system and LEDing the insdie of the truck. My ideas are always changing though, so these are just the plans for now.

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Welcome Stephen!

4. buggman

buggman Do not touch the trim!

Howdy stranger

5. Teamexploder

Teamexploder Explorer Member

Welcome To The Forum

6. OP
    08 Ranger Sport 4X4

08 Ranger Sport 4X4 New Member

What's up Buggman?! And thanks for the welcomes guys.

7. jacobxstanley

jacobxstanley Michigan Ranger Driver

Welcome over man

8. machine

machine Banned

welcome aboard!

9. bobkyle2

bobkyle2 !! BAMF !!

Welcome to rangerforum.net... Lots of good guys and info here... Be sure to post some pictures :D

Now Take your shoes off and stay awhile ;)

10. DiabloBlanco

DiabloBlanco Those Damn Kids

whats up man :D