Hello from Denmark

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Villy, Jan 12, 2018.

1. Villy

Villy New Member

My name is Villy. I'm from Denmark. Scandinavia. For a few months I have owned a Ford Ranger XLT from the year 2000. It is a 4-cylinder 2.5L engine. I really like the car. Although there is trouble getting the wiper engine to work and the electric windows. I hope you can give me some good advice.

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. mhoward

mhoward Member

Hello Villy and welcome to the forum! Start out by checking all the fuses and relays. If all checks out there, move on to the switches and see what you have... then you would have to pull the motors and test them if the switches prove out to be good. Process of elimination.