Garage Section

Discussion in 'Forum Announcements, Suggestions & Comments' started by Fordzilla80, Jan 4, 2012.

1. Fordzilla80

Fordzilla80 Eat Bacon, Drive Rangers.

I just wanted to say that I absolutely LOVE the garage section here. I think what I like the most is the separation between areas of the truck, and how it allows you to add pictures of the mods right next to that area of the truck. On other forum's garages, the pictures are all jumbled into one, and you have to go searching for the corresponding pictures. Thank you for hosting the most awesome Garage feature on a forum that I have ever seen! :thumbup:

Shaun

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

I agree Shaun, I have never seen this before. Huge thank you to our Top Admins Jon and Nathan!! Great addition!!

4. doyouquaxu

doyouquaxu FUUUUUUUUUUUUU

definitely my favorite feature of this site by far

5. Hurley

Hurley Superultramegalurker

I love it too. It's a really cool feature

6. buggman

buggman Do not touch the trim!

The only thing I don't like about it is that I haven't had time to do a write-up with my truck :rolleyes:

7. OP
    Fordzilla80

Fordzilla80 Eat Bacon, Drive Rangers.

Oh come on, it took me about 10 minutes to do the write-up for my F150, and I listed everything I added to the interior of the truck, which was an entirely new interior as well as like 4 or 5 factory option packages.

8. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

The Buggman is very busy creating genious LED mods for us....All work and no play makes Buggman a dull boy!

9. Nathan

Nathan Administrator Staff Member

Thanks guys, really glad you all like it. We will keep trying to make this site the best Ranger Forum out there. We are on our way!

10. buggman

buggman Do not touch the trim!

HA!
    It would take me 6 months to remember half the mods I've done to mine. :detective:
    I'll get around to it one of these days though. I've been busier than a one legged man in a butt kicking contest lately.

11. flaresidexlt

flaresidexlt officer meoff,jack

butt licking ??? wtf lol
    :p

hahhaha i read licking not kicking what the heck was i thinking of

12. rango88

rango88 Chuck Norris Drove a Ram

hmm I still cant figure out how to edit it to say 2011 instead of 2012

13. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

You may have to delete it and start over

14. rango88

Gotcha I might only delete it once I get pics of the new headlights.

15. doyouquaxu

doyouquaxu FUUUUUUUUUUUUU

you don't have the power to edit them clinton?

16. rango88

I dont even have the power to delete the d*mn thing :p, I've tried, its cursed ;)

17. rango88

a-ha, got it :)