Front brush guard and rear bumper ideas??

Discussion in 'Aftermarket Products, Reviews & Installation' started by Ford Ranger 925, May 3, 2012.

1. Ford Ranger 925

Ford Ranger 925 New Member

Want to get a front brush guard for my ranger, any good brands and where to buy? I do not want lights and tow hooks though just the guard.

Also want rear end protection. I want to keep my stock bumper but want to add something to protect it like a "bumper guard". Any ideas. Is it possible to get anyting that comes out of the hitch reciever? I do not want like a step bar.

About taillight covers are they helpful, just trying to protect my body while in the brush.

Any ideas and pics would be greatly appreciated on body protection. Thanks.

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Where are you located? I have my grille guard for sale. The lights are already off

[​IMG]