Even though its December...CARLISLE!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Blacked Out FX4, Dec 9, 2011.

1. Blacked Out FX4

Blacked Out FX4 Photo-Geek

Early August will be here soon guys and gals! I know I spoke highly of Carlisle All Truck Nationals last year...I was hoping to get a whole group to go for the weekend this year. All get into the same hotel or camp site. Hell fi we had enough people to go we could get one of the nice big tents to relax under! And if we can't do the All Truck Nationals...there is always the Ford Nationals. NJ to Carlisle for the weekend is easy driving. I think the ride from NJ to Lock Haven is worse. Ok, enough of my rambling and let us see if anyone else is interested...oh and here is a link!

CARLISLE MOFO!

oh and btw the ATN's go down during my birthday :D

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

I might be down for it

4. your wife is not letting you go , beer, wild women, and trucks, she already said no I can hear it :eek:

5. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Lol...We will see

6. Captured Time

Captured Time watch this and hold on

hmm looks like some thing that i might do.. gota wait till it gets clser tho