Editing your signatures

Discussion in 'Forum Announcements, Suggestions & Comments' started by Brinker88, Jan 15, 2012.

1. Brinker88

Brinker88 Black sheep o' the family

Just wanted to let you guys know, you can upload small images on your signature to put a little custom touch to it.

Largest image aloud is 500x50 pixels or 9.8 kb (whichever's smaller)

Go to User CP, click on Edit Signature and scroll to the bottom. You will see a spot to upload a photo. Click on browse and choose your photo. Then click upload. After your photo's uploaded, you will see it above the browse button. Click "insert sig picture".

Play around with it. Hope to see some customization here soon! :thumbsup:

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Hurley

Hurley Superultramegalurker

I like yours. It looks sick

4. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

It's a great feature not too many people are aware of! Thanks for the info and bringing it up to the guys dude!!

5. SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

these are cool, ive been trying to make one but nothing looks good. i tried finding a banner maker thing on google but none of them are really that good

6. OP
    Brinker88

No problem. I used to be a member over on FSB.com and they're sig's could be pretty much w/e size so I started foolin around on here to see if it was possible. Low and behold, it was.

7. Hurley

Hurley Superultramegalurker

I'm gonna give it a shot a little later.

8. Achromious

Achromious New Member

I can probably do some custom ones for people if they want. Nothin too fancy but enough to get you going haha

9. OP
    Brinker88