Droolworthy......

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by dixie_boysles, Feb 7, 2012.

1. dixie_boysles

dixie_boysles New Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

That is all lol. Man i love my new truck. Gonna miss the ranger when its finally gone, but this truck is a beast

I havnt washed the truck yet, I believe the exhaust tips are stainless. Ill have them so shiny you could brush your teeth in the reflection when Im done haha. The only thing Ive had time to do is vacuum and wipe down interior. I still have to to the following:

1) wash and try some M105, M205, and polish with my Meguiar's polisher
    2) shine stainless tips
    3) wire Hellas behind the grille
    4) Install my 6k Hi/Lo HIDs
    5) Install my fog HIDs
    6) put my Ultra-Gauge in

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Hurley

Hurley Superultramegalurker

Ooo its so pretty

4. 01B3000

01B3000 ORIGINAL Portable Seizure

I love it, i think you should go with 35s again when it comes time, i dont think it would look right with anything smaller

5. Black mamba

Black mamba The mannnn

Humina Humina Humina !!!!

6. How does that thing sound with the exhaust on it?

7. OP
    dixie_boysles

dixie_boysles New Member

bad***

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_paUynW7W0&list=UUa_dreOpam5UDEfz9q-R0JA&index=1&feature=plcp[/ame]

8. that truck needs some mud, then take it all apart like the red ranger to clean it all up.

way too clean ;) looks nice though

9. I'm jelly lol Wanna trade trucks??? :yes::thumbup:

10. Brinker88

Brinker88 Black sheep o' the family

That is a GORGEOUS F150, and I HATE the newer trucks

11. What kind of exhaust is on there?

12. OP
    dixie_boysles

dixie_boysles New Member

sorry just seen this, i have true duals with magnaflow x-pipe and Flowmaster 40s

Finally had weather to wash the truck in! last weekend!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

it was getting dark. then got up the next day and hit the truck with my polisher! made my paint shine with my Dual Action Meguiar's Polisher.

[​IMG]

G110V1 Dual Action Polisher
    M105 (Fine Cut Compound) on 6 1/2" polishing pad
    M205 (Ultra Finishing Polish) on 6 1/2" finishing pad
    Hand waxed with Meg's NXT 2.0 Paste Synwax

Removed every swirl there was in the hood leaving a brilliant shine. Gonna hit the rest of the truck when the weather clears back up (it snowed the next day.) ill use the same process, BUT after the M105 and M205, ill hit it with #7 (Show car glaze pure polish, and then Hi-Tech Yellow Wax with the polisher, THEN hand wax with the NXT to seal it best

Last edited: Feb 21, 2012
  13. That's awesome man. Probably sounds A LOT better in person than it did in the video lol

14. OP
    dixie_boysles

dixie_boysles New Member

yeah it does, it sounds mean! videos never do any justice. if you listened to it on your phone, it sounds more like it on computer speakers

15. My computer speakers are crappy. Cheap ones that are really only good for music. Haha. I wanna play it through my truck speakers and see it. They're gonna be better