designed the paint for my ranger

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by 1995-350, Dec 26, 2012.

1. 1995-350

1995-350 New Member

i couldent get canery yellow and im thinking about liveing in the color it is now and just adding the fender flare and stripes and lowering it and putting the wing on the back tell me whatcha think

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. 06FordFX4

06FordFX4 Canadian Redneck

Please don't put a wing on there....

4. fuelslut

fuelslut New Member

Please don't do any of what's in that drawing... you'll thank me later.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

5. OP
    1995-350

1995-350 New Member

the wing gives it a cool look lol but im still undecided on it :)

everybody thinks the paint design is cool just alil off center. just everybody says that the fender flares dont look good becouse they belong on a 4x4 i like tham ethier way tho lol

6. 06FordFX4

Lol, no, the wing doesn't look cool at all.

7. OP
    1995-350

1995-350 New Member

lol i guess i just allways liked the wings on the back kinda gives it the semi look

8. Pbav8tor

Pbav8tor Old Fart

Is the wing mounted on the cab?

9. Freemans 00

Freemans 00 Active Member

Im all against lowered trucks and wings unless you have a vehicle setup for racing or you run the piss out of it and its able to go over 140mph I dont think it needs a spolier/wing of any type. and the paint doesnt look good at all imho

10. Scrambler82

Scrambler82 Old Guy User

Build it your way !
    Me, I'm with the rest too, less is best...
    The paint might work but why a Wing ?

11. OP
    1995-350

1995-350 New Member

yeah its gonna be mounted on the cab
    and i do run the piss outa the truck sometimes and it cruises 70 while hardly in the gas so if i remove the govner i should be able to run 140 and the paint gives it its on kind a look like a show truck. its a 2wd so it looks good lowerd but if it was a 4x4 it would look ugly lowerd lol and why the wing i allways use to go rideing and when i seen semis with that wing on it i just loved tham i use to go trucking alot:)

12. OP
    1995-350

1995-350 New Member

i couldent get the paint right center of it but i assure you when its painted it will look right the photo looks colored becouse i used fotoflexer here is more of the look

13. 06FordFX4

/facepalm

14. OP
    1995-350

1995-350 New Member

you have never seen a a bagged semi have you. and listen i didnt get to go to public school like you people i wasent allowed to so stop makeing fun.... im reporting you for makeing fun of my grammer this is not stuff that should be played with

15. OP
    1995-350

1995-350 New Member

i was asking whatcha think as in what should i add and should i add anymore details

16. 03walkalot

03walkalot New Member

No post indicated

Last edited: Mar 17, 2013
  17. OP
    1995-350

1995-350 New Member

you mean like this

it would if it was a 4x4 but its a lowerd twd lol here is what the truck looks like now

Last edited: Dec 28, 2012
  18. OP
    1995-350

1995-350 New Member

you mean like this? this is my brothers s10 he did in camo just a old work truck

19. 03walkalot

03walkalot New Member

No post indicated

Last edited: Mar 17, 2013
  20. OP
    1995-350

1995-350 New Member

lol there is one that rides around town its a bagged camo s10 ima country boy just never really like camo becouse it would mean i like to hunt and i ant never liked take the life of a animal