For Sale: Customized Battery Terminals + & -

Discussion in 'Ranger Forum Classifieds' started by buggman, Apr 23, 2012.

1. buggman

buggman Do not touch the trim!

I have a set of gold battery terminals that someone on another forum wanted really badly, said he'd pay by the end of the week and it's been 4 months and he never came through, so they're up for grabs.

They're nearly identical to the ones on my truck, except not dirty like mine were when I took the pic.

[​IMG]

These have openings for 1pc 1/0ga wire & 3pc 4ga wire. I enlarged the original two 8ga openings to handle 4ga wire as a custom mod for someone who never came through & now I'm stuck with battery terminals that I can't say are new, even though they've never been used.

These also still have the gold mounting bolts & nuts on them.
    This is for the SET of two battery terminals, marked + and - respectively.

I'd like to get $20 for the pair plus shipping/insurance.

These are a nice way to add a little more function to your battery setup, especially if your old cable connectors have seen better days or if you're adding additional accessories like lights, winch, amps, etc.

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Fx4wannabe01

Fx4wannabe01 New Member

lolwut? That's dirty? I work with batteries and battery diagnostics 60+ hours a week....them be CLEEEEEEEEEAN!!!

lol.

Best luck with the sale.

4. mfernandes

mfernandes Simply...FORD

How much buggman?

Please include shipping to:

CLINTONSTOWN
    Clinton Drive #69
    Clinton (CL)
    United Clintons of America

Im really interested!!!! My both terminals are in not so good condition!

5. I still have not installed the set I bought from you last year Terry. lol

I think I forgot about them I will have to hunt them down

6. Brinker88

Brinker88 Black sheep o' the family

PM sent

7. OP
    buggman

lol

Have pending deal on this set, but I have another set in a platinum finish (kinda silver finish) and I'll try to get some more of the gold colored ones too.

8. Brinker88

9. mfernandes

mfernandes Simply...FORD

how much for that silver ones you have... Im still interested pal!!!

10. OP
    buggman

How about $25 shipped if you've got more goodies on order from Hooligan... I can send 'em to him with some other stuff I'll have going his way.

11. mfernandes

mfernandes Simply...FORD

SURE!
    He is sending me a box soon (maybe next week if he can). Can you post a pic of the other terminals you have????

12. wyman00

wyman00 5.0 Ranger driver

lol!

13. mfernandes

mfernandes Simply...FORD

Pics of the platinum!!!! I NEED NEW TERMINALS!!!!!

14. OP
    buggman

Platinum... crappy pics. They actually have a kinda brushed aluminum look to them, light gray.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

These are brand new. They have 1x 1/0ga, 1x 4ga & 2x 8ga openings on both positive & negative terminals.
    If needed, you can remove the set screws & carefully drill out the smaller holes for larger wires.
    You can also attach 5/16" ring terminals to the bolts for even more connections.

I just found that I have TWO pairs of the platinum finish terminals if anyone else is interested in a set of them. I think I picked up 2 of the positive terminals for the pics, but there are 2 sets of +/-. :)

15. mfernandes

mfernandes Simply...FORD

Thumb screws! I like that!

How much pal including shipping to CLINTONSBURG?

16. Brinker88

I believe he said $25 shipped to Hooligan.

17. Dcrymes99ranger

Dcrymes99ranger Riding low and broke!!!

Just curious, but whats so special about these.

18. Brinker88

Allows for larger gauges of wire to be used for high amperage and high draw applications such as winching and audio where you need 1-4 gauge

19. OP
    buggman

Yup, heavier than the wimpy terminals that are stock + allow more connections.

Plus they're from the old buggman. ;-)

20. Dcrymes99ranger

Dcrymes99ranger Riding low and broke!!!

If you still have these by friday I'll grab them off ya.

21. good terminals

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2012