Custom Vinyl Decals

Discussion in 'Ranger Forum Classifieds' started by gcextreme, Feb 19, 2012.

1. gcextreme

gcextreme GCEXTREME Vendor

Ok, so I am big into graphics, stickers/decals.

I have ATVs on the side of my ext cab windows, a Honda wing logo on the drivers side back window, a thor racing logo on the sliding rear window, and another atv riding figure on my passenger side rear window.

I had my GC-Extreme Web Design logo on my doors, but they were getting old and faded, after 6 years, lol. I took them off for now, going to have new ones made this summer. Also have had my tailgate done up with stuff many times.

I can do solid colors, multiple colors, and printing color/pics.

If anyone is interested in these, or other custom ones, please let me know.
    We can discuss pricing and shipping.

I currently have designs for these:
    Ford Ranger
    Ford Ranger XLT
    FX4
    Several 4x4 ones.
    Several 'Splash' designs
    Autobot/Decepticons (just general stickers, not the ford oval overlay.. yet)

If you have a graphic you maybe want modded or text added to, or want me to design something for you, let me know.
    I really wont be able to get alot out fast, i do more of this stuff in the spring/summer.
    ----
    These can be for trucks, autos, motorcycle, atvs/dirtbikes, trailers, etc. Anything with a good flat surface. Some curved surfaces will work too, like front bug shield, i had my web address on my bug deflector. Took it off off one of the screw tabs broke.
    ----
    Also can be made left and right, my atv 4x4 sticker is a left side and a right side, so the atv is always facing the front of the truck. Same with the atv one on my ext cab windows.
    ---
    Copyright info:
    If I take a logo/design, and change it to become a new work of art, the previous owner can no longer claim ownership. This is called "derivative design" The new design is mine. Just changing the color or size, isn't legal.
    But with this in mind, if you want me to do a RangerForum.net sticker, I am still going to ask RF.net for permission to do so. Even if the sticker is just TEXT! I don't want to steal profit from them. You can't copyright simple text, but artistic text/design, you can.
    ---

ALSO WORKING ON THE FOLLOWING STICKER DESIGNS:
    Autobot/Decepticons (Ford Oval overlays)
    US Army, Marines, Air Force, NG, Navy, Coast Guard
    And more, give me some ideas.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2012
  2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Brinker88

Brinker88 Black sheep o' the family

Driftki7vg will be PMing you most likely. He needs a custom sticker made

4. Can you make 4x4 in the confederate flag? Or is that too intricate? Sorta like Elcaminoman's?

5. El Camino Man

El Camino Man Thank The Lord For BBFs!

Iv got pics! Hold on

6. El Camino Man

These are my favorite stickers ever lol

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Demon

Demon I take no prisoners!

i might need some multicolor ones

8. OP
    gcextreme

Yeah i can print those.... but kinda pricey...depending oh how big u want them.

9. Elcamino, how big are yours? lol

10. RangerMan88

RangerMan88 RangA RolliN

I need some some stock 4x4 Off-road ones in black

11. 01B3000

01B3000 ORIGINAL Portable Seizure

I may be sending you a few PMs in the near future.

12. El Camino Man

2 foot by 4 inches. I got em off eBay for $20

13. OP
    gcextreme

Recently did a set of autobot and decepticon logos in various colors, and they are much better quality than the other ones offered online.

I currently have the following.
    Autobot/Decepticon logos in Red, Blue, Yellow, and White.
    All have Black Backgrounds.

If requested I can do colored backgrounds with black logo.

These are not printed, they are a two part/layer graphic. Very nice and won't fade like the printed ones.

Right now I have 2 piece kits, one for the front oval on the grill, one for the rear tailgate.
    These are for rangers 96-99 I believe, not sure what years they changed. Will have more info on that soon.

Will eventually have 3 piece kits, the third one for the emblems on the steering wheel.

Webxtreme site charges $19.99 for a 3 piece kit, but after shipping and taxes, I paid like $26.
    That was just too much, and I wasn't happy with the quality.

My prices, which I will post soon, will be much cheaper, be assured lol.

I will post pics up soon and have final prices.

Please check back.

If anyone is interested, speak up.

14. OP
    gcextreme

Posting some pics:
    Sorry picture from my camera....it doesn't do it justice tho.

Prices are $12 (shipped) for a 2 piece set. (not set in stone yet, may be a bit cheaper once i get it finalized.)
    Will have to work on getting ones for the newer trucks with the steering wheel emblem.

Please note these are for Rangers 1996-2000
    Will do other ones for other years IF REQUESTED.

Shipping to US 48 States, CANADA extra charge.

ALSO: I currently only have one set of RED, BLUE, YELLOW, and WHITE for Autobot and Decepticon. First come first serve. I will get more made when requested.
    Other colors may include: Grey, Green, Orange, Pink, Brown/Tan, etc.. Many shades/tones available (example, dark blue, light blue, etc.)
    I only had these few printed, I didn't want to print out alot and tons of colors and then they not sell.

So first come, first dibs on this order, otherwise you will have to wait another week for me to get more.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2012
  15. Demon

Question??

16. OP
    gcextreme

I can't read minds lol. U didn't post a question lol

17. I think I know what it is.... Why would they only work on 96-00 Rangers? Ain't they just stickers?

18. Demon

no not my question lol. i want the exact sickters that are on my bed side. the same way they are. FX4 LEVEL II

19. Oh. Well mine still stands then. Haha

20. Demon

lol loser

21. OP
    gcextreme

The ford ovals changed sizes.
    These vinyl logos are meant to overlay on the ford ovals.
    Like the newer rangers have that big oval right in the center of the tailgate, while older rangers had the ovals off to the bottom side. Even older rangers didn't have ovals on the tailgate, they just had big FORD across the gate.

Yes they are just sticker/decals, u can stick them anywhere you want. But they are meant to go over the ford oval emblem.