Cleaned the van

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by 06FordFX4, Jul 7, 2013.

1. 06FordFX4

06FordFX4 Canadian Redneck

So my parents just got a new van. Fully loaded 2013 caravan. After seeing the old one and the rough shape it's in I told them they better keep this one in good shape. And since I said that, of course in the one who had to clean it and take care of the washing lol.

Anyway, before and after. Didn't get any dry before shots, but whatever.

Used meguiar's soap, quick detailer, quick wax, as well as invisible shield window wash. Assorted
    Microfibres, and a new lamb wool wash mitt. I like it better than the micro finer wash mitt I have.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. djfllmn

djfllmn ^^^ I am Mr. Clean!

not bad...but WTH is with the dealer sticker on the fender

4. OP
    06FordFX4

06FordFX4 Canadian Redneck

haha its my parents, they didnt want me to pull the stickers off. theres a giant one on the back window to.

I didnt bother clay barring it since its still brand new (2000 miles) and doesnt have any buildup.

im ordering clay bars, wax, polish etc from Adams (best **** ive ever used, highly suggest everyone buy this stuff) and gonna go nuts on the ranger since she needs it bad.