CL: More tires!

Discussion in 'Ranger Forum Classifieds' started by Achromious, Jan 22, 2012.

1. Achromious

Achromious New Member

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. OP
    Achromious

Achromious New Member

4. rango88

rango88 Chuck Norris Drove a Ram

I like the cragars in the 1st pic :)

5. Out of my price range. Too bad the Pro Comps were taken off... I finally had the okay lol

6. OP
    Achromious

Achromious New Member

Ahh damn were they? That sucks man... Well stick around haha tires seem to be a favorite in my area

7. lol It was going to be at least a buck fifty to ship them up, because I would have had to hire a freight company to bring em up for me. But they were still worth it lol

8. OP
    Achromious

Achromious New Member

Yeah man that was such a sweet deal. Like I said though, there'll be more soon. I usually find 4-5 AT/MT tire ads a day and of those usually at least one is a steal haha

9. lol Keep me updated buddy

10. OP
    Achromious

Achromious New Member

11. OP
    Achromious

Achromious New Member

12. These were the same ones that were taken down. The ones I wanted to get last time.

13. OP
    Achromious

Achromious New Member

No those had rims on them I think and im pretty sure the rims were black

14. I don't think so, because they were the six lug rims and I remember telling him in the email that they wouldn't fit my truck.

15. OP
    Achromious

Achromious New Member

16. OP
    Achromious

Achromious New Member

17. OP
    Achromious

Achromious New Member

18. If you find some steel wheels like the ones on the deal that fell through for me, let me know please.

19. OP
    Achromious

Achromious New Member

Remind me again? I'll keep my eyes open, a/t and m/t's come up all the time around me

20. The AR 767's, or any black steel wheel really. Just as long as they aren't from the factory. Know what I mean?

21. OP
    Achromious

Achromious New Member

Oh sure you just want the rims? Or tires also?