CB antennas are finally on

Discussion in 'Ranger Media' started by Redneck_ranger, Nov 16, 2011.

1. So, after waiting patiently for two weeks, and getting the money up, I have finally acquired my antennas! lol
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    So, yeah. There you go lol I don't think they look too bad. Now I just need to get the radio! xD

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. hazard-maine

hazard-maine northern ranger driver

fyi you should only actually hook up one of them to the cb because they are not spaced far enough apart to work well, the might **** up the signal, other then that id have to say they look great man, and i like the push bar

4. OP
    Redneck_ranger

Redneck_ranger Banned

Thanks lol And I knew they were't far enough apart. I'll give it a try and see what happens. Disconnecting wires ain't all that hard haha

5. hazard-maine

haha where did you get the bar anyways? and yeah unplugging is easy

6. OP
    Redneck_ranger

Redneck_ranger Banned

Came on the truck when I bought it back in June

7. hazard-maine

8. OP
    Redneck_ranger

Redneck_ranger Banned

I might be getting a steel winch bumper next year. If I do, I'll give this one to ya if you haven't found one like it already.

9. hazard-maine

oh there aint any in maine to buy so id love to have yours

10. OP
    Redneck_ranger

Redneck_ranger Banned

Alright man, hang patiently. That's the first thing on my list for spring.

11. hazard-maine

ill hang in untill your ready

12. Demon

Demon I take no prisoners!

sweetness

13. Captured Time

Captured Time watch this and hold on

you need to stick a 104" wip on the back and make it look like an RC car lol . i like where you got em siting man looks good

14. Demon

Demon I take no prisoners!

i need to put mine on i got from my dads work they are huge from a semi truck.

15. Brodie_Laj

Brodie_Laj New Member

looks good man! I really like the look of the duals

16. OP
    Redneck_ranger

Redneck_ranger Banned

Thanks guys. I would have mounted them to the front of the bed, except I couldn't get a wrench or rachet in there without taking the bed off.... So here's where I mounted em up!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

17. ob269

ob269 New Member

That's exactly the same as mine, low pro box and where I have mine mounted, but I only have one.. I'm not sure that I like how far it makes the box sit but eh, as is life..

18. If I remeber right, if the antenna is not grounded to the truck frame you need to get a " no ground plane antenna" and Vice versa if it is grounded to the truck looks good however

19. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Looks great man! Nice job

20. hazard-maine

so the tool box is not a good enough ground? i have mine attached to my toolbox too

21. OP
    Redneck_ranger

Redneck_ranger Banned

There's always room to work on it. So if it doesn't work, hell, I'll just take it off an put it somewhere else.