Body parts.

Discussion in '1989 - 1992 Ford Ranger' started by wafire, Oct 28, 2016.

1. wafire

wafire New Member

I am attempting to restore my 1991 Ford Ranger. It is in very good shape with no dents and a few dings. However I don't know where to go to get certain parts. Things like the rubber insert guide where the window rolls up, the metal plate inside the door frame by your feet and door handles. I would like to get genuine Ford replacement parts then I'm not sure where to go. For my seats do I take it in and just have them redone by an auto upholstery place or do I buy a whole new genuine Ford seat. Any information would be helpful and greatly appreciated. Thank you Tom

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. 90RedRanger

90RedRanger Member

Give Ford a call. Sometimes they still have (NOS) new old stock on the shelf. I don't think they will have the seats. That you can have redone.
    I have a original set of floor mats for the ranger if you are interested.
    Tony