All members, Please read this..Very important

Discussion in 'Forum Announcements, Suggestions & Comments' started by Hooligan, Feb 26, 2011.

1. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

I have been discussing your suggestions with the Administrators of the site in regards to new categories AND background color of the forum pages.

While they are managing that I want to know what your opinion is on background colors. I would rather not see a mock up of another forum though. I was thinking along the lines of a Ranger paint color.

If you guys can come up with colors that you would like to see and post it in this thread that would be cool. However, Please keep in mind, this is something the Admins are working on to see IF they actually can do this for us.

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. buggman

buggman Do not touch the trim!

I kinda like a medium gray or medium blue background.

The bright white does get a little hard on the eyes after a while.... maybe an off white/light gray even.

maybe:
    [​IMG]

or:
    [​IMG]

4. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

i agree with buggman. either light greay or blue

5. Brinker88

Brinker88 Black sheep o' the family

6. kozal01

kozal01 New Member

IMO grey is easier on the eyes than blue and its easier to find text that works with grey also. just my 2 pennys.

7. OP
    Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

I like the light grey...Awesome Buggman!

8. buggman

buggman Do not touch the trim!

Sweet. :yes:

Any word on a "My Posts" link?

9. OP
    Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Negative on that

10. flaresidexlt

flaresidexlt officer meoff,jack

Grey please cuz this white kills my eyes at night

11. wyman00

wyman00 5.0 Ranger driver

I like the grey too

12. DiabloBlanco

DiabloBlanco Those Damn Kids

this white is a killer. I say either the gray or a OD green?

13. hazardousranger

hazardousranger New Member

14. machine

machine Banned

grey looks too much like other Ranger forums.
    how about dark blue with white lettering?

15. Jon

Jon Administrator

Okay, I changed the background to a slightly grey background, which I think you guys would like. Thanks for being patient, I've been away from my computer for a few days.

16. DiabloBlanco

DiabloBlanco Those Damn Kids

Thanks Jon :D

17. fomoco

fomoco Moderator

works for me, if you want me to work on some rf.net graphice i would be more then happy to

18. machine

machine Banned

if you changed the background to a slightly "grey" colr why is it blinding white on march 12th, 2011?