All members attention here

Discussion in 'Forum Announcements, Suggestions & Comments' started by Hooligan, Nov 21, 2011.

1. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Looking thorughout the threads I see alot of them going way off topic, and carrying on page after page. I have been guilty of it myself from time to time but please keep in mind the topic of the threads and give the O/P the respect by not turning their thread into nonsense chit chat.

We have an http://www.rangerforum.net/f13/open-chat-thread-710/ where you can all chit chat talk about anything off topic. Also there are rules to this site. Just because there isnt alot of people on here doesnt mean there are no rules. Bickering, antagonizing and threats bring absolutely nothing to a technical forum. If you feel like going at it with another member, there is always private messaging, chit chat, open chat thread and threats, you will be banned.

I try to respect each and every one of you, but if you show no respect, you get no respect. Give the Admins and the mods here the respect by adhering to this.

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. OP
    Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Bump....reminder

4. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

sorry clinton i have been very guilty of it here lately..... i'll try to keep it in the open chat thread......

5. OP
    Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

It happens, but its going too far. This is a reminder for EVERYONE. This is not your Facebook page, it is not Myspace. If you have a question, put up a thread and dont go off topic on someone elses thread. No BS chit chat in other people threads anymore.

Give them the respect you would want in your threads. I am tired of cleaning up thread after thread of nothing but BS and it stops here. If you don't like the rules, go somewhere else, If you have an issue with making threads go off topic alot, you will receive a short vacation from here. Obviously some people can't remember or have enough respect for prior warnings and now it has to come to this.

6. Same here bro. Bad habits from facebook. I'm gonna try my best to keep it on topic. I apologize for my actions.

7. scott5640

scott5640 EdgeRunner

damn facebook whores

8. beaulawcious

beaulawcious New Member

Sucks you all provide such a sweet service on the internet and a cool community of ranger gatherings/discussions and people dont respect it. thanks for all your hard work and keeping this a sweet site for us. Ill make sure ill do my part. thanks hooligan! :)

9. OP
    Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Sometimes we can all get out of hand, so hopefully we will all try our best!

10. OP
    Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

11. El Camino Man

El Camino Man Thank The Lord For BBFs!

I think me and Pete are A1 examples lol