afew new diff mods people have mixed feelings about.

Discussion in 'Ranger Media' started by Demon, Jul 19, 2011.

1. Demon

Demon I take no prisoners!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

what is ur opinions?

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

i would have done the flat black on the flares or tried to get the same stuff you covered the rocker panels in so they wouldnt stand out as much.... i like the mod to the headlights and corners... i think they should come factory like that....

4. OP
    Demon

the sides will be fixed soon

5. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

As long as you like them dude, its cool!

6. does the red headlight paint put off a red type glow when they are on, paint the other side blue you have the demon police cruiser.

I think I like that but not sure yet, but as Clinton said if you like then thats what matters . Iknow I don't really care if people liike my ideas or not hahaha but hey thats me. looks good to me, keep it up

7. I just noticed the guns leaning on the counter, did you re-blue them ? in moms oven hahaha she's gonna get you

8. OP
    Demon

9. where's the mud

10. Grant82792

Grant82792 New Member

I have a 96 ranger so my badges are chrome...did you take off your badges to paint them or did they come black? If you did take them off was there a screw or just adhesive?

11. OP
    Demon

i taped around them and than afew news papers around them too

12. Hurley

Hurley Superultramegalurker

I don't really like the headlights, I prefer black but its your ride. Everything else looks BA

13. charles, lets see a full front shot of your truck with the red HL's
    I think i LIKE MIGHT DO MINE IN CHROME YELLOW
    sorry about the caps the cap lock was on and I just saw it and to lazy to re type that ****

14. OP
    Demon

give me afew bro srry i aint been on i hav not had internet.

15. OP
    Demon

its alittle diff i redid them with black silicone i'll try and go out to get a full better pic.

[​IMG]

16. Taylor

Taylor Roman 1:16

I think the headlights are unique. I have never seen anybody mod headlights with a bright color.

I have seen a dark blue, and that was pretty cool. If it is unique, then I like it.
    Good job.

17. Hey Charles, it looks good, glad to see ya back here

18. OP
    Demon

thanks and i will be here alot more now

19. Captured Time

Captured Time watch this and hold on

not bad but im not that big on the red heads tho. but hey its your truck man

20. OP
    Demon

my truck looks beast with no chrome its murdered out in red and black lol

21. Brinker88

Brinker88 Black sheep o' the family

Yea dude, I'd rock it!

I prefer the black/white look myself.