A new addition to the family!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Hooligan, Aug 20, 2011.

1. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

I've been wanting to get my kids a dog for the longest time and I finally got one! I had the wife pick him up tonight while I was working. I named him Sonny, he is a mix of lab and retriever, parents were labs, granmother is a retriever. He's real calm for a pup and it seems like all he wants to do is sleep lol. He has a brother, the family told my wife that we can have him for free so I think we may grab him up Monday! Anyway, I got one good pic, got home late so here he is!
    [​IMG]

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Taylor

Taylor Roman 1:16

Sleepin like a baby. The wife and I were thinking about getting a puppy, but NOT until we rip out this carpet and get hardwood flooring.

4. OP
    Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Lol...I dont blame ya there! This guy is afraid of the kitchen floor, its like a pergo and slippery lol

5. should be a good companion for all , looks like he will be a good dog.

6. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

good lookin pup.... had a black lab at one point and i'll tell you that dog was smart.... even taught her how to box with me....

7. Hurley

Hurley Superultramegalurker

Nice dude. You gonna teach it how to attack?

8. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

knowin hooligan he's gonna teach it to attack anyone that comes near his truck..... lol

9. Hurley

Teach it to sniff out OHCs

10. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

and autodim mirrors....

11. OP
    Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Lol....yup...i will teach him how to kill with a single command and how to sniff out any new and old ranger mod. Once he gets older, he is getting a body lift, his tail will be modified into a scorpion like tail

12. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

13. Taylor

Taylor Roman 1:16

Dont forget to install an expo center console on his back for extra storage.

14. OP
    Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

15. Hurley

So awesome

16. scorpion tails are in this year too!!! good choice! maybe a set of train horns mounted on his head after a couple years.
    OH and Buggmans LEDs are a must a bright RED one on his nose at Christmas time!

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2011
  17. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

dont forget about the ohc on his stomach and auto dim mirror with modded 01 headlight and corner lights.....

18. Redneckstone

Redneckstone New Member

Good lookin pup, make sure to take him to the vet soon for his check up, also mention if he is being lethargic, that is a bad sign in a puppy. our dog was that way and found out he was supper sick ended up spending 5 days in the vet ICU and died once but after a $4,000 bill he is a great dog ......

19. deerslayer94

deerslayer94 New Member

come on taylor why wait till the carpet is tore out then your gonna miss all the fun

20. and remember bob barker get your dog spayed or nuetered, when they are young it's best.

21. OP
    Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Holy cow, that sucks!! Yes he will be going shortly!

Yeah and bang the younger women in the show