94 3.0 Help requested - engine swap part ID needed.

Discussion in '3.0 Engine' started by WTP07, Feb 10, 2013.

1. WTP07

WTP07 New Member

So, here's my story. My daughter's 16th birthday is coming up in July and I have been putting this truck together for her. I found a 94 ranger shortbox with a great body and blown engine. I found a donor 94 with a great engine and crap body. Swapped the motor over to the good body. Well, I got the motor in and mounted and thought, I have months, I will get around to hooking it all up later. Put most of the parts in a bin and shoved the ranger out the door to work on some other projects. (I have a 95 Z28 convertible that takes up a pile of my time and $$ and I am working on shoehorning a CBR600 engine into a golf cart...but I digress...)

As the Z28 went into the shop this week for paint, I thought I would start to piece the Ranger back together. I find I am missing some parts. They have been moved around so many times in the shop, I can't find some of them.

Basically, I am looking for whatever attaches to the 2 fuel connectors shown in this pic.

Can someone upload a pic of their complete assembly so I know what I am looking for with this?

Thanks for your help with this. I am sure I will be back for more advice as I go...

[​IMG]