2013 Nissan GT-R Premium

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by 08 Ranger Sport 4X4, May 17, 2012.

1. 08 Ranger Sport 4X4

08 Ranger Sport 4X4 New Member

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. RoadRanger

RoadRanger -Skylark65-

the ad dosin't have a price, does that mean it's free? lol.

4. hazard-maine

hazard-maine northern ranger driver

you work in beavercreek? my aunt lives there

5. Taylor

Taylor Roman 1:16

Wow, over 500hp?

So, its a 6-spd auto. Do they offer a 5 or 6 spd manual gearbox?

6. Brinker88

Brinker88 Black sheep o' the family

Auto shift MANUAL transmission :thumbsup:

Badass lil car. Whats the MSRP?

7. Franchi Motorsports

Franchi Motorsports Ranger Forum Vendor

If I only had the dough....

The 4 wheel drive traction launch system on those cars are nothing short of amazing.

8. OP
    08 Ranger Sport 4X4

I actually work at a different store in Miamisburg (about 20-25 min from Beavercreek). I am in the internet department so I actually work for all 6 of our locations.

I am not sure, I don't see why they wouldn't have a manual box, but I think since the launch control system is so advance it relies on the autmatic trans to get the right launch.

MSRP is around $98,000 but I talked with the manager and they are adding some parts to it so it'll probably retail anywhere from $110,000-$116,000.

Since our store has sold many GT-R's in the past we were one of the first ones in our area to get them (it's like a 3 state wide area).

You ain't kiddin', that launch system with the AWD drivetrain allows the GT-R to get from 0-60 in under 3 seconds. One of only 3 production cars out today that can do that. (others being Bugatti Veyron and the 2012 Porsche 911 GT2 Turbo).

9. doyouquaxu

doyouquaxu FUUUUUUUUUUUUU

what's different between a normal GT-R and the premium?

also, they're only offered with the automanual crap. no three pedal fun.

10. OP
    08 Ranger Sport 4X4

Yea, no 3 pedal fun. I think it's because the launch control computer is set specifically with the auto for the best launch but I am not 100% on this.

And there is no base model GT-R. Premium is the only trim level offered now I believe.

11. doyouquaxu

doyouquaxu FUUUUUUUUUUUUU

well then, time to pick up a base GT-R cheap when some rich guy sells his to buy the premium.

opportunity is knocking!

12. OP
    08 Ranger Sport 4X4

That's the spirit!

And a majority of the calls we get for our GT-R's come from SC, NC, FL, GA, CA and a few place in between. Not too many people around here are gonna buy it. They really are great "production" race cars, but they really aren't good for a DD. Most buyers don't know that, they just see GT-R and the $$. It's made to race, not to drive every day.