2010....year before the end

Discussion in '1998 - 2011 Ford Ranger' started by Rangers Raiders, Dec 18, 2019.

1. Rangers Raiders

Rangers Raiders New Member

I just bought my third Ranger.....a sweet low mileage 2010 Sport 4WD 4DR 4.0L 5 speed stick. I started with a 99 Off Road...4.0L 4WD 4DR stick. Upstate NY converted that lovely red truck into rust. Still driving my present 02 2DR 4WD 3.0L five speed on crappy salty upstate NY days to save my 2010 from the ruin of every Ranger for as long as possible. It is sad that the original Ford Ranger is gone. If you are lucky enough to have a nice late model example....that you love...you know how lucky you are.

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. RangerAl

RangerAl Member

I personally have the 2000 (98-00 are the same). It is nice to see the Rangers coming back, but for the $$$ I think it is over priced.