For Sale: 2003 Ford Ranger FX4 Level II (Pennsylvania)

Discussion in 'Ranger Forum Classifieds' started by TurdFX4, Jun 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TurdFX4

TurdFX4 Schuylkill Countys Finest

Yeah the times has come to let her go. I'm buying a house soon and I need some extra money for the down payment, closing costs etc.

Its a 2003 FX4 Level II. 4.0 (133,9** miles), Auto Trans, 2-1/2" cat-back with Flowmaster Super 44 muffler ( tail pipe is not connected but I will include it with the truck ). 3" Performance Accessories Body Lift, 1" Torsion Crank. It has Rancho front shocks and Edelbrock rear shocks. James Duff Traction Bars. Extang Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover. Herculined bed. Frame was just painted. I replaced the front rotors and pads back in March. New battery, alternator and serp belt were replaced in February. I also just re-painted the fender flares, front valance and center console.

It has a Explorer full length center console (black), Explorer Over head console (red), Mustang Dome light (Red). It has vinyl flooring out of a '07 Ranger. It has '06 Ranger Tail lights and '07 Ranger corner lights. Head light bulbs are Hella 500's. There's miscellaneous trim painted on the motor and interior.

The windshield is being replaced this Wednesday and its getting PA state inspected on Thursday. I'm going to do a full detail hopefully tomorrow if the rain holds off.

It has 33"x12.5" Mastercraft Courser MT's on 15"x10" Mickey Thompson Classic II's. I have replacement center caps for the wheels as well.

I'm asking $7,000. I am open to offers but if the tires do not pass inspection, I'm going to be pretty firm on the $7,000 because I'm going to have to get brand new tires before I sell it. I've done A LOT of work to this truck over the years. I'm not going to guarantee that I'm not going to cry when I see it drive away (lol). I'm hoping that whoever purchases the truck actually appreciates it.

I bought the truck January 4th, 2007 and I've had it ever since. It's seen New Jersey, Maryland, West Virgina, Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Missouri, Oklahoma and Pennsylvania (obviously lol)

But here's pics, these were taken a little while ago but there's virtually no difference between then and now with the exception that the step bars are off but I plan on giving them with the truck. I can get updated pics after I detail it:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. rango88

rango88 Chuck Norris Drove a Ram

Sad to see her go, def worth the 7,000 IMO.

4. OP
    TurdFX4

Thanks man. I'm sad to put it up but its just something that has to be done, time to move on.

Did the final detail on it today

5. OP
    TurdFX4

I KBB's the truck today, in the lowest possible condition they have (Fair) this truck is worth $7,600

6. OP
    TurdFX4

PA state inspected until 6/'14

7. OP
    TurdFX4

8. OP
    TurdFX4

9. OP
    TurdFX4