For Sale: 1998 XLT Ranger Ext Cab, Steppie, Drk Green - MA

Discussion in 'Ranger Forum Classifieds' started by Scrambler82, May 19, 2013.

1. Scrambler82

Scrambler82 Old Guy User

----- SOLD ! -----

The 1998 XLT Ranger 4x, Ext Cab, Steppie, Drk Green - MA, is back on the market.
    Nephew decided he really didn't want to fit it up.

WILL NOT SHIP unless noted, will help remove and load some parts, the big stuff is up to you.
    4.0 with 200K + miles
    Auto, rebuilt approximately 5 years ago.
    Tan Interior with Bucket Seat and Center Console w/ sort of a brown arm rest.
    Will sell the whole thing or in parts.
    Pickup on most part but will consider shipping smaller one.
    Tires and Rims are not for sale at this time.

The price is wide open on most part so make an offer.

The Bed is in good condition, has had a cover on it since new and a bed mat so the interior is really nice, have not been under it recently to see the underside.

Bed - dark green - $250 picked up and you take it off (I will help).
    (Tailgate is rusted out and can go with the bed if wanted but, although it needs replacing, you will still end up with some hardware if you need it for the replacement gate.)

Bed Cover, Hard Cover - dark green, needs some blemish work, has worked well, lock works - $150

Center Console - Tan w/ brown Arm Rest - $50 + shipping/Insurance

Bucket Seats - Tan - Driver’s side needs work, back is twisted, both seats need cleaning but are dry and serviceable - $50 for the set.

Hood in good condition - Dark Green - $50

Interior Door Panels - Tan - full powered with switches and wiring if needed - $25/ea - (Not sure if I would ship this but if you want to pay the packaging/shipping/insurance I will give get a price).

Door handles and small items are available for small charge + shipping/insurance cost; talk to me.

No OHC, nothing else special I can see, talk to me if there is something you want or need.

If you live close, you might get some of the other stuff for your own labor, come look.

Contact through e-mail the best - nnf000@gmail.com or post.

PayPal is the best way to pay unless you are close and want to pickup, then CASH will do.

Located Northeast Mass. (approximately 40 miles north of Boston).

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 24, 2013
  2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. dropt_98

dropt_98 New Member

How much for both side mirrors shipped?

P.S. Serious inquiry, can pay via Paypal :)

Last edited: May 19, 2013
  4. OP
    Scrambler82

Scrambler82 Old Guy User

I have either the '98s, powered, for $75 shipped to USA or I have a pair of the same style mirrors from a Mountaineer with puddle lights, they are powered too but the driver's side glass is broken, same price.

5. jmoorez2001

jmoorez2001 New Member

darn if u was closer id love to take hte bed and topper to fit mine i have the regular bed with hard top on it been looking for a stepside since i got my ranger and this is cheep for the bed and it looks good as well

6. OP
    Scrambler82

Scrambler82 Old Guy User

SOLD Again !

And GONE !

Last edited: Jul 18, 2013