1993 Ranger SVO

Discussion in 'Ranger Media' started by Ranger SVO, Aug 6, 2011.

1. Ranger SVO

Ranger SVO New Member

I love to show off my Ranger

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 6, 2011
  2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Sweeeeet ride

4. Hurley

Hurley Superultramegalurker

That hood is so cool. Your the teacher right? I saw this build on another forum.

5. OP
    Ranger SVO

Ranger SVO New Member

Yes, I am a Math Teacher.

I want to finish the suspension during the school year. We did a shackle flip this summer along with a rear swaybar. I just got the Polyurethane Bushings for the front and rear swaybars. I'll install them later. I'm still looking for a set of Ranger Splash Front Coil Springs. When I finally finish the suspension, I'll turn my attension to the new front grill and a paint job.

My Vision

[​IMG]

6. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Great looking truck! Very cool custom work on the interior. Welcome to the forum

7. Taylor

Taylor Roman 1:16

YES!! Very nice.

I saw your hood on RF, but I never saw the finished product installed.

Have you ever thought about a front clip upgrade? (Im not sure if you can use the same hood) Also some newer tail-lights.

Your truck lewks gud the way it is, just some suggestions lol.

8. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

sweet looking truck....