yet another newbie

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by truckgurl, Apr 23, 2009.

1. truckgurl

truckgurl New Member

Hi-- just looking for info on Rangers and came across this. I am picking up an 88 tomorrow-- drove it yesterday, lots of power and almost everything seems to be working. She needs a little tuneup but that's easy to take care of. Fan belt is a little loose and so's the gear shift-- a little tightening here and there we should be in business.

My dad had one for years and swore by it. And hey-- I'm only paying $500 so I guess it's not too bad a gamble.

I think I'll do a little reading here and see what I need to know re little quirks that might come up. My brother is a wrecker
    So he can always set me up with spare bits and pieces.

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Jon

Jon Administrator

Welcome to the site! Glad you found us...