XBOX users i need your help!!!!!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Captured Time, Mar 9, 2012.

1. Captured Time

Captured Time watch this and hold on

ok here is the deal i got my xbox up and going but am havin a hella of a time getting it to hook up to xbox live.. any ideals???

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. hazard-maine

hazard-maine northern ranger driver

is it connected to the internet?

4. OP
    Captured Time

see that be the thing i go to put my pw in for my router but it wont get me past that point

5. hazard-maine

6. OP
    Captured Time

thats what i sAy lol

7. doyouquaxu

doyouquaxu FUUUUUUUUUUUUU

reset the xbox's connection, reset the router, hit it something with a hammer

8. Never had that problem before.... Idk what it could be man

9. Rangeredgewhite

Rangeredgewhite Ranger>Tacoma

your routers NAT type is on strict, it needs to be open

10. hazard-maine

he used smart words so im gonna say go with what he says

11. 08 Ranger Sport 4X4

08 Ranger Sport 4X4 New Member

This is correct. You need to find your routers id number and type it into your address bar and change the settings. You can find everything you need on google. just type in "change NAT from closed to open". It also could be something with your firewall. Check your settings in your firewall to make sure the xbox connection is allowed.

Those are basically the same thing, but you need to check both so your router will allow the xbox to connect to the internet through your router.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2012