WTB: lock for the jack panel

Discussion in 'Ranger Forum Classifieds' started by seriouscoin1, Mar 28, 2012.

1. seriouscoin1

seriouscoin1 New Member

Hi guys, I have been looking for the little round lock "thing" for the panel that hides the jack in between the seats in the back. I have a 2004. If there is a website, or if anyone has one please let me know. I am trying to replace everything that is missing and this is the last piece.

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

I may have one, let me do some digging for ya. If not I can probably find one at the yard for you

4. If Hooligan don't find his for you, I have the entire panel that I'll send you. I'm putting a cargo net there from the rangers without the opening rear doors.

5. OP
    seriouscoin1

seriouscoin1 New Member

Thanks guys!! Crazy how something soo small can bug me soo much :eek:

6. lol it happens man

7. OP
    seriouscoin1

seriouscoin1 New Member

How much would you want for just the lock piece? I have the panel, just missing that little knob lock.

8. Me or Hooligan?

9. OP
    seriouscoin1

seriouscoin1 New Member

You, just in case Hooligan does not find one.

10. I'll just send it to ya man, I'm not looking for anything out of it.

11. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Pete if you have one set to go just send away. I am a bit side tracked with the part out I am doing plus work lol

12. Alright, just gotta rip it off the back wall lol

Shoot me a PM with your address and I'll send it out for you asap. I gotta couple other things to ship too

13. OP
    seriouscoin1

seriouscoin1 New Member

14. ob269

ob269 New Member

I take it Pete never sent it to you?
    Im gonna check n see if I can go the the yard this weekend, so I'll pick you one up if I do..

15. OP
    seriouscoin1

seriouscoin1 New Member

No, its cool tho people get busy. I was hoping for grey or black. I will pay ya through paypal if ya have that.

16. I'm sorry dude, I've been busy with school lately and studying since finals are next week. If you still want, I'll send it out to you this weekend? Again, I apologize for the wait dude...

17. OP
    seriouscoin1

seriouscoin1 New Member

I understand man. Ya that would be cool if ya could.

18. Alright, I'll get it out Saturday for sure