wiring harness

Discussion in '1993 - 1997 Ford Ranger' started by rord0966, Dec 11, 2011.

1. rord0966

rord0966 New Member

ok i have a 94 ford ranger 4.o v6.. i need to find a new wiring harness to go from the transfer case to the electronic selector switch... the problem is the parts are discontinued.. anyone have any advice

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Ebay dude. They have anything and everything your heart desires lol

4. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Best bet to match it perfect is hitting the junkyard. Your year trucks are very common so you shouldnt have a problem finding one

5. That was a surprise... Haha. I thought you of all people was gonna agree with me xD

6. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Not on something like that. You buy it on ebay and the tard selling it have it marked or advertised as a harness that belongs to something else. For guaranteed find, he can take the part or a picture of the part to the yard and pull it knowing he has that very same harness

7. Captured Time

Captured Time watch this and hold on

JY bro i had to get the main wiring harness for my 2000 there cuz i was in the same boat as you

8. Good ole Ebay! Haha. In that case, junkers ftw! lol Good luck man